Do you know the feeling, when you almost can’t breathe?
Your mind is racing, your heart is racing, your muscles are tense and your throat is tight.
Itâ€™s like someone or something – perhaps even life in fact – is choking you.
Slowly but ever so surely.
Someone who cares sees the alarm in your eyes, and asks if you’re ok. You say you’re fine, even though you’re not. And you keep on trucking.
Ploughing through a life that looks good, great even, on the outside, but on the inside feels like a glorified prison.
You are constantly doing things because you think you â€œshould”, because others, or what you think is your own voice, but you know really isn’t, SAYS you should.
And there is a feeling of constant guilt, because you can never fully please everyone, let alone yourself!
You feel the pull of what your soul really wants, then promptly ignore it, push it away, push it down, sticking to your rational pre-conceived plans and ideas. The “shoulds”.
Then it comes back up again. You push it down again.
Maybe with food, with work, with distraction information/media, shopping, sex, super intense workouts, whatever is available in the moment.
And the hollowness only deepens. You wonder if anyone else can see it, if they’ve noticed the change in you.
Or if it’s only you who feels it following you around, like an inescapable shadow.
The truth is, the anxiety, the hollowness, it’s all a gift.
It’s a calling, telling you to wake the up, stop f***ing around, pretending, and do what you’re really here to do.
To step into your power and your full potential.
ITâ€™S TIME TO STOP PRETENDING.
It’s time to get out of your head and into flow.
It’s time to step into your power.
And not the kind of power that just looks good on paper, but the kind that FEELS LIKE MAGIC.
That ignites and engages every cell in your body and every facet of your soul.
Imagine being able to make ALL your decisions and choices based not on what you think you should do, or chose yesterday, or what looks good on paper, but what you actually crave and deeply desire.
And pssst… want to know the paradox? Youâ€™ll end up looking better on paper too. Ha!
There is SO much FIRE and wisdom and flow inside you that youâ€™re not currently accessing or receiving, because youâ€™ve spent far too long now saying f*** you to it.
If someone kept knocking at your door and you kept saying f*** you, do you think they would keep coming back?
Here are some of the messages you might have been hearing but doing your best to pretend not to (or straight up saying f*** you to):
THIS IS NOT YOUR PASSION.
THIS BUSINESS/JOB IS NOT FOR YOU.
YOU DON’T BELONG AT THIS/A DESK.
THAT PERSON YOU’RE JEALOUS OF – IT’S BECAUSE YOU’RE MEANT TO BE DOING THAT TOO.
YOU ARE WORTHY OF YOUR DREAMS.
THIS RELATIONSHIP IS NOT FOR YOU.
THIS RELATIONSHIP IS AN EPIC IDEA EVEN IF IT TERRIFIES YOU.
YOU BELONG ON THAT STAGE.
THIS FRIEND LOOKS GREAT ON PAPER BUT IS IN ACTUAL FACT NOT FOR YOU AND SUCKS THE LIFE OUT OF YOU.
THIS FRIEND IS A BEAUTIFUL HUMAN BEING WHO ADORES YOU; THIS FEELS GOOD.
IT DOESN’T MATTER IF YOU’VE KNOWN THIS PERSON FIVE MINUTES THEY’RE AMAZING AND YOU NEED TO SPEND MORE TIME TOGETHER.
YOU ARE HERE TO WRITE THAT BOOK. TO SHARE YOUR MESSAGE, WIDE AND FAR.
WHAT YOU REALLY NEED RIGHT NOW IS YOGA/LOVE/SEX/FRESH AIR.
YOU NEED TO TAKE A BREAK AND A WALK IN NATURE AND LISTEN TO THE BIRDS SINGING.
DON’T EAT THAT SH*T, EAT THIS GOODNESS!
STOP RESISTING YOUR POWER.
ITâ€™S TIME FOR YOU TO RISE.
YOU ARE DESTINED FOR SO. MUCH. MORE. DON’T YOU SEE?
And then when you refuse to listen, after not very long:
* Your body hurts
* You feel heavy
* You feel anxious
* You feel uninspired
* You feel inexplicably tired, even if you’ve had loads of sleep
* That amazing sparkle in your eyes dims and you find yourself looking at the floor more instead of the sky – literally and metaphorically – and feeling less optimistic
* You get sick often, and over time chronic illnesses may emerge (visible or invisible)
* You find yourself snapping at people and perhaps even getting downright angry and resentful
* Your creativity appears to have died, and your amazing ideas stop flowing
* You start to droop like a sad dehydrated flower, both physically and spiritually
* The magic of flow eludes you
* You wonder if THIS I really it? If this is all there is?
How do I know? Because for years this was my life, even when it didn’t appear so on the outside.
I too ignored the nudges. Over, and over, and over, and over.
Until I didn’t.
I decided enough was enough, and I began to tune in and step into flow…
More, and more, and more, until I got my Definitely Definitely life. In all areas.
And I know what it takes to get you there too. And what’s available to you on the other side.
Here’s what is available to you when you get into Flow:
* Your body feels amazing all the time, the kind of amazing you used to only feel on holiday
* You eat from the soul and eat only things that make you feel amazing, including entirely random things at times just because your soul said so
* You stop craving anything that doesn’t deeply nourish you: food, experiences, people, environments, anything
* You have more energy than youâ€™ve ever had in your life!
* You magnetise your soulmate people, all over the place, including in the most unexpected and mundane of places, they just keep appearing
* You effortlessly repel people who are not a fit for you and healthy boundaries become SO easy and guilt-free for you
* You get huge and powerful hits of inspiration, flow, creativity and freedom
* You are able to create the situations, experiences and results you REALLY WANT TO CREATE, and 10X faster than ever
* You are an epically inspiring leader, even when you’re not trying or think you’re just chilling
* You stop having to force things or to try so hard to get any given result
* You make more money, and have way more fun doing so
* You feel free in a way you’ve never felt before, like you’ve spent all of your life prior in a prison and now you’re dancing through the meadows like a newly liberated lamb that’s just found its footing
* You are inspired, ignited and UNLEASHED
* You get the life OF YOUR DREAMS
Are you ready for the life of your dreams?
My Definitely Definitely Flow program kicks off July 14th and is for you if youâ€™re yearning for FREEDOM, FLOW AND IMPACT LIKE NEVER BEFORE.
Work with me personally for 4 weeks to harness your power, liberate yourself from the confines of what you think you “should” do, release anxiety, and start creating what your body and soul are truly hungry for, guilt free.
Start jumping out of bed in the morning and feeling fully ignited and on fire, for possibly the first time ever.
It’s what you’re here for and it’s what’s been calling to you all this time.
Message me for details and to learn how to get in.
Spots are limited as you get private client access to me throughout, so message me quickly!